In regards to the content shown in the week one lecture, I took
inspiration from the realistic art that was showcased. As much as I want to produce an island that
is abstract and daring, I want to create an island of absolute perfection; an
island that demonstrates how far I can take the program in terms of creating
utter realism.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Church of Light Movie and Strategy Statement
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vX5cPwC0UU To highlight the complexity inherent within decaying structures, I utilised 22 unique texture...
-
3 different ways of moving around your level. 1. Your WASD keys are your general movement keys (forward, back and side to side), simila...
-
5 shortcuts or buttons, and what each of their functions are. 1. F3 button - switches the rendered view into a wire frame view. ...
-
This image is the most critical to reference because of its importance to the over all theme of my island. Vegetation on the island will...
No comments:
Post a Comment