Sunday, 17 August 2014
WEEK 2 - Reference Picture Three
The island will be semi inspired through the environmental scenes seen in the movie 'Avatar'. I want to create mountains that are shaped like this but are floating in the air. The vegetation is so lush you cannot see the ground. I want to re-create an environment like this where it almost impossible to see in front of you because of the dense flora.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Church of Light Movie and Strategy Statement
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vX5cPwC0UU To highlight the complexity inherent within decaying structures, I utilised 22 unique texture...
-
3 different ways of moving around your level. 1. Your WASD keys are your general movement keys (forward, back and side to side), simila...
-
5 shortcuts or buttons, and what each of their functions are. 1. F3 button - switches the rendered view into a wire frame view. ...
-
My letter and number combination is B5. 'B' standing for the last letter of my last name: Tebb. '5' standing for the la...
No comments:
Post a Comment